We are committed to resale shoppers. We will take for consignment your home furnishings and accessories, keeping in mind our selective eye.
- We will take consignments by appointment only.
- We reserve the right to accept only those items that we believe will sell.
- Your items must be clean and in excellent condition.
- We will provide you with an inventory list of items accepted.
- Large pieces of furniture must be pre-approved before bringing them in. A photograph must be submitted. You can use our contact form to submit your photos and descriptions of your items.
- The prices for displayed items are agreed upon in the consignment contract.
- Prices are not negotiated with purchasing customers.
- All sales are final.
- We do not offer layaway plans.
- Purchased items must be picked up within 3 days.
- You must provide the muscle to remove items from the store as needed.
- Payments must be cash or credit card; no personal checks accepted.
- Mattresses/Box springs
- Large appliances or electronics (small items considered).
- Used bed linens and towels (new in package OK).
The 8 week consignment contract works as follows:
- Offer at full price for 4 weeks.
- If not sold, the price is reduced by 20% and displayed for another 4 weeks.
- If the item has not sold at the end of 8 weeks, you have an additional 2 weeks to make arrangements to pick up unsold items.
- Items not sold/collected by the end of 10 weeks will be donated to charity:NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It is your responsibility to contact us to arrange for pickup and payment.
- Payment for sold items will be issued at the end of the 8 week term: NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For items sold: You will receive a 40% commission.
- For items sold for more than $100: You will receive a 50% commission.
M,Tu,W,F : 9:30am – 6:00pm
Th : 9:30am – 7:00pm
Sa : 9:00am – 5:30pm
Su : 12:30pm – 5:00pm